1. You continue to own the copyrights of the content you submit to problemsvssolutions.com.
2. Our editor community (as opposed to the lawyers who wrote the terms of service below) have developed many policies about what we want and don’t want on problemsvssolutions.com.
3. We licence all User Content text on problemsvssolutions.com under a Creative Commons Licence.
4. We release most of our software under an Open Source licence.
5. Our goal is to build the world’s most helpful how-to instructions,but we don’t always meet that goal.Occasionally our articles are incomplete,unhelpful,misleading or incorrect,and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of anything you find on problemsvssolutions.com.
6. We value your privacy.
7. If you have a question,concern just want to offer a note of thanks,you can email us at problemsvssolutions.com