India has one the world’s fastest-growing car markets, About 11.50 Lacs Indians were killed in car accidents over the past decade, on average one every four minutes, while 55 Lacs were seriously injured.
- Sleeping on the road which are for driving only. if any vehicle crush them. Administration are also responsible for this.
- Poor lane discipline, driving in the fog , overloading , calling on the mobile , Multitasking during the driving, drive without indicators, Speeding, Driving without sleeping, drink driving and non-wearing of seat-belts are common reason for accidents. But no strictly action against them by the administration.
- Driving by children is also responsible for accident.
- When ever we drive a vehicle on the road. it is a chance of accident due to self mistake or others.
- Every countries have alot of Laws and orders for driving and its punishments in the case of rash driving.