Government are charging advance road tax from us When ever we buy a vehicle. Then we have to make RC (registration charges)for that Vehicle. it is advance 15 years road tax.
Every person are paying service tax in many types. This is service tax are using for making roads and bridges. Why are Govt. are imposing Toll Tax?
Now the government already introduced Toll tax. Which is approximately Rs 1.00 to Rs 3.00 per Kilometer. This is third type of tax which is paid by the public for using roads and bridges.
Every toll gate have limited life to charge as a toll tax. but it is continuously working and never closed.
Toll Tax is paid by only general public but not paid by M.L.A, M.P. , Ministers, Etc.
Disaster Management can be defined as the organization and management of resources and responsibilities for dealing with all humanitarian aspects of emergencies, in particular preparedness, response and recovery in order to lessen the impact of disasters
We Knows the effect of any type of Disaster but we have to do as per followings
- Earthquake, Tsunami etc early warning system must be developed
- Emergency drills organized by public and private organizations at work Places, School, Colleges Etc.
- The Devices and its network are designed to predict the height, speed, location and arrival time of any tsunami , earthquake etc.
- Coastal city planning throughout the nation for Tsunami after earthquake.
- Hard work on the subject of Earthquake science.
- Develop the devices who must do one time SMS to all mobiles users rapidly.
- All FM, Television Channels must be converted its present program to warning message about Earthquake, Tsunami Etc
- All internet websites immediately must be stop and show warning messages only.
- Government approved warning logo must be used for avoid rumors.
- Develop the system which can Supply of foods , waters and other essentials at the time of disasters.
- Identify the dangers zones and Public must be strictly prohibited to live there.
- Building must be built who can absorbed the earthquake shocks.
- One open ground must be available at the crowded area. Which must be used as a assembly point at the time of disaster.
- Flood areas must be connected with drought areas.
- strictly action against those Peoples who have created like this situations by making cheap houses , illegally cutting trees, Mining Etc.
I know this is very typical to use in practical life but nothing is impossible.