Government are charging advance road tax from us When ever we buy a vehicle. Then we have to make RC (registration charges)for that Vehicle. it is advance 15 years road tax.
Every person are paying service tax in many types. This is service tax are using for making roads and bridges. Why are Govt. are imposing Toll Tax?
Now the government already introduced Toll tax. Which is approximately Rs 1.00 to Rs 3.00 per Kilometer. This is third type of tax which is paid by the public for using roads and bridges.
Every toll gate have limited life to charge as a toll tax. but it is continuously working and never closed.
Toll Tax is paid by only general public but not paid by M.L.A, M.P. , Ministers, Etc.
India has one the world’s fastest-growing car markets, About 11.50 Lacs Indians were killed in car accidents over the past decade, on average one every four minutes, while 55 Lacs were seriously injured.
- Sleeping on the road which are for driving only. if any vehicle crush them. Administration are also responsible for this.
- Poor lane discipline, driving in the fog , overloading , calling on the mobile , Multitasking during the driving, drive without indicators, Speeding, Driving without sleeping, drink driving and non-wearing of seat-belts are common reason for accidents. But no strictly action against them by the administration.
- Driving by children is also responsible for accident.
- When ever we drive a vehicle on the road. it is a chance of accident due to self mistake or others.
- Every countries have alot of Laws and orders for driving and its punishments in the case of rash driving.
Disaster Management can be defined as the organization and management of resources and responsibilities for dealing with all humanitarian aspects of emergencies, in particular preparedness, response and recovery in order to lessen the impact of disasters
We Knows the effect of any type of Disaster but we have to do as per followings
- Earthquake, Tsunami etc early warning system must be developed
- Emergency drills organized by public and private organizations at work Places, School, Colleges Etc.
- The Devices and its network are designed to predict the height, speed, location and arrival time of any tsunami , earthquake etc.
- Coastal city planning throughout the nation for Tsunami after earthquake.
- Hard work on the subject of Earthquake science.
- Develop the devices who must do one time SMS to all mobiles users rapidly.
- All FM, Television Channels must be converted its present program to warning message about Earthquake, Tsunami Etc
- All internet websites immediately must be stop and show warning messages only.
- Government approved warning logo must be used for avoid rumors.
- Develop the system which can Supply of foods , waters and other essentials at the time of disasters.
- Identify the dangers zones and Public must be strictly prohibited to live there.
- Building must be built who can absorbed the earthquake shocks.
- One open ground must be available at the crowded area. Which must be used as a assembly point at the time of disaster.
- Flood areas must be connected with drought areas.
- strictly action against those Peoples who have created like this situations by making cheap houses , illegally cutting trees, Mining Etc.
I know this is very typical to use in practical life but nothing is impossible.
Doctors were known as a god on the earth. some doctors are working for safety and care of patients. But some doctors are working for money only. They are not honest about their professions. The reason behind it as per followings.
Refer to the patients: if the doctor are unable to give proper treatment to the patient then They refer to the patient to other healthcare professionals like Dentist, ENT Specialist, Gynecologist, Microbiologist, Neurologist, Orthopedist, Plastic Surgeon , Physiologists, Urologist Etc. They take commission from them cause they have referred the patients. Therefore treatment of the patient become costly.
Medicines: Medical stores are established in the big and small hospitals. This is helpful for the attendant of the patient. But he buy medicine from there than cost of the medicine are several times costly of its actual price. Even the salt of a product are same. reason behind it that. owner of the hospitals or doctors takes huge commission from them.Therefore treatment of the patient become costly.
laboratory: Laboratory are also available in the hospitals. This is also helpful for the attendant of the patient. But alot of technicians are not qualified therefore their false observation must harmful for the patients life. reason behind that is recruitment of cheap workforce.
Canteen: Canteen are also available in the hospitals. This is also helpful for the attendant of the patient. Cost of the every product several time costly of its actual price. Now once again treatment of patient increase once again.
- Name of the Experienced doctors list in the country must be publish in the news papers , Media and in the outside of the hospitals. It must be diseased wise .
- Medical store must be prohibited in the hospital. It must be just outside of the hospitals. which must be under control of Government
- Canteen must be prohibited in the hospital. it must be just outside of the hospitals.
- Laboratory technicians must be qualified in the hospital. if they are not qualified than hospitals must be seized.Copy Paste doctors: Some helpers or nurse works with the doctors and take some experience with them after some time they open their shop also and give the treatment of the patient. It must be prohibited